Monday, June 15, 2009

Guacemole


don't you guys just miss guacemole?!

please tell me kat malaysia ada somewhere i can find fresh avocado !!! i am addicted

i decided to try out my own guacemole based on my taste buds, and yay jadi! so here it is:

a whole avocado, you would be surprised how much you can get some a little avocado

chopped up onion, garlic, tomato, cilantro [my fav! cant live without]

mix it with the mashed avocado

add cumin, salt, pepper, lime

until it all tastes yum

goes great with burritos

or use it as a dip for chips

this is what i eat when im broke :D

i am growin my own avocado plant in our terrace, nanti i amik gamba!
i am also growing, or trying to grow tomato, chives, peppers, and african blue basil which i use in my breakfast egg all the time :)

1 comment:

  1. i've never bought avocado ever yet in my life. nanti kakyah beli and try buat pulak

    ReplyDelete